Wednesday 23 November 2011

Act 4

Journalist: Hello Paris, I am Sir Clay Cochrane and I have a few questrions if you don't mind.. Firstly, when was the last time you saw Juliet and what did she say to you?

Paris: I saw her early the night she passed away and she said that she was going to have a night on her own, I also confirmed that we would get married and I also kissed her.

Journalist: Did she seem excited about marrying you?

Paris: She seemed a lot more excited about marrying me then that Romeo character..

Journalist: Do you know where Romeo is now?

Paris: No, all I know is that he is not near my love Juliet and is banished!

Journalist: Do you think Romeo had anything to do with the death of Juliet?

Paris: I think he did have something to do with her death. I think he said something to her or did something to her to make her commit suicide or maybe even poisoned her cause she said that she loved me.

Journalist: Are there any other people you are suspious?

Paris: Yes, he isnt't my number one suspect but I feel like the Friar had something to do with this aswell. I hope he didn't but I just have this feeling.

Journalist: what about the Nurse?

Paris: No I trust her and she promised she gave me honest answers to the questions I asked.

Journalist: Thank you for your time.

Paris: Yeah, whatever.

4 comments:

  1. It is not Romeo's or the Friar's fault. Why can't you accept that I don't want to marry you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had nothing to do with her death at all! You're the one who laid stress upon her...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of coarse she was more excited to marry Romeo than you, he is a great guy! and hes a Montague

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your trust, I will not break it!

    ReplyDelete